Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Triplet Update Week 32

So here we are at 32 weeks. Everything seems to be going well with the babies and Mom so far. All 3 babies are over 3 pounds (almost 3 1/2) and will hopefully hit the 4 pound mark real soon. I am up to a 24 pound weight gain since the beginning of the pregnancy however I feel way bigger. My stomach is measuring about 11 months pregnant-which helps explain why I feel so big lol. Everyday I find myself becoming more and more uncomfortable and Im spending more time at home and in bed. Everything hurts and just changing sides in bed seems to make every part of my body sore. Its so hard to make it through the day and while I know these babies need more baking time- I will be so happy when the finally arrive! Speaking of arrival~ Our Dr would like us to make it to at least 35 weeks which would put our c-section date somewhere around the 1st of Febuary~ Both Dr's seem to think we will make it this far with no problems. We see our high risk Dr every week now for a quick ultrasound to check the babies and to check for dilation. We also have a non stress test once a week to monitor the babies-however they still dont sit still and these tests seem to take longer and longer as the weeks go by. It usually takes 2 hours and 3 nurses to get 10-15 minutes of heartbeats for 3 babies-and thats on a good day. I can already tell we are gonna have a bunch of little trouble makers on our hands-they must take after their daddy lol. We are still trying to figure out names for these 3 little ones - Ive added a poll on this page so you can vote for your favorite names, please feel free to vote for 3 or more names since we have to come up with a total of six! Well thats our update for now-hopefully we are still around next week so that I can update everyone at week 33!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making it this far! You are doing great! Wow, I feel really big because I gained over 70 lbs!

    I never enjoyed those stress tests. So uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete